HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
+264 812 811 982
PO.Box 21213 Windhoek
INTERACT WITH US
Independent Trustee Services
The Trustees of retirement funds are appointed by members and employers to ensure that contributions are collected, benefits are paid and assets are invested prudently. In the past, Trustees have managed well due to a relatively uncomplicated legislative environment, leaving the technical issues to consultants, investment managers, actuaries and legal advisers. However, increasing pension legislation in Namibia and globally may have bigger consequences thereby increasing the Trustees’ liabilities.
Ndapunikwa Investments believes that with increasing legislation globally and the enhanced attention being devoted to all aspects of pension schemes, the appointment of independent trustees should become an important consideration for all pension funds.
Ndapunikwa Investments provides Independent Professional Trustee Services including but not limited to the following:
- Overseeing legal and investment advice thus leading to a more structured decision making process.
- Reviewing all service providers in the areas of consulting, investments, administration, actuarial and insurance to ensure that the best advisers are selected to work alongside Trustee boards.
- Delivering higher care of duty to pension schemes, and their members, than would be expected from ordinary Trustees, due to experience in the areas of investments, pension fund legislation, consulting, administration, insurance and actuarial services
- Updating trustees and ensuring the correct implementation of policies in adherence to a changing legislative environment.
- Member communication, member education and Trustee Training